If you are willing to find Google Sheets Course, then we have compiled a list of Best Google Sheet Courses, Classes, Tutorials, Training, and Certification programs available online for 2022. This list includes both free and paid courses to help you learn Google Sheets. Also, it is ideal for beginners, intermediates, as well as experts.
1- Getting Started with Google Sheets – Coursera
Google Sheets is a robust, cloud-based application that empowers you to create sophisticated spreadsheets.
Whether you are working at your desk—or from your smartphone or tablet on-the-go—Google Sheets helps you organize, analyze, and share your most important data. In this course for Sheets users, you’ll learn how to make your own supercharged spreadsheets.
First, you’ll learn how to input and format your data. Next, you’ll learn how formulas, functions, and a few exclusive Google Sheets features can accelerate your data analysis. Finally, you’ll get tips for sharing your spreadsheets and collaborating on them with your team.
About the Instructor:
Malia is a tech professional based in Los Angeles who uses G Suite and Google Sheets every day to manage projects, collaborate with remote teams, and make data-driven decisions.
What you will learn:
- How to create, edit, and print your spreadsheet
- Working with formulas and functions: how to import and analyze your data
- Telling stories with data: how to design your sheet to highlight trends
- Supercharge your sheet: how to create charts, pivot tables, and reports
- Collaborating in Sheets: how to share your data with your team
More details on this course:
- Duration: Approx. 5 hours to complete
- Rating: 4.7 out of 5
- You can Sign up Here
2- Advanced Formulas in Google Sheets by Ben Collins
Ben has a great website about Google Sheets. I’ve learned a lot from him. He has an epic course for advanced formulas for free.
Here is the link to the course: https://www.benlcollins.com/advanced-formulas-course/
3- The Complete Google Sheets Course: Beginner to Advanced – Udemy
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of Google Sheets (much of which translates to MS Excel!). You will not only learn the basics, like adding and subtracting. But you will also learn valuable advanced formulas like VLOOKUP, INDEX(MATCH()MATCH()), and IMPORTRANGE.
Never heard of those before? Don’t worry! I start from the beginning – so those terms will become clear when the time is right.
Along the way, you will develop an amazing spreadsheet toolkit. Wondering what tools will be in that toolkit? Check out the list below for some highlights of the course:
- Learn the basics like how to create a Google Account and a Google Spreadsheet
- Arithmetic Functions like SUM, COUNT, and AVERAGE
- Shortcuts like filling formulas across THOUSANDS of cells
- Advanced charts & Beautiful Visualizations
- PIVOT TABLES – though I don’t particularly like them…
- Advanced functions like INDEX MATCH MATCH and IMPORT RANGE
- QUERY, the function that DOES IT ALL! NOTE: More lectures incoming on this one 🙂
Ultimately, the point of this course is to get some awesome skills for professional or personal use. And – above all – have fun doing it!
My course isn’t like a lot of other online Excel or Google Sheet courses. Most of these courses force you to watch them build things and hope that you understand what they are doing. Instead of that old model, I’ve incorporated everything I’ve learned from my experience in the real professional world to make this the best online Google sheets course. The course includes:
- Comprehensive Workbooks WITH Answer Keys
- Extra Learning Resources
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Sign up today and see how fun, exciting, and rewarding web development can be!
- Spreadsheet users of all levels, those who want to get better at analyzing data or building spreadsheets for personal use!
- This course is not for you if you are an experienced data analyst or power spreadsheet user.
- Students who want to start a career in management consulting or tech operations!
About the Instructor:
Hey! My name is Evan. I’ve worked in analytics and operations roles at several top tiers Silicon Valley companies like LinkedIn and Udemy after earning a degree in Economics at Harvard.
Mastering spreadsheets has allowed me to accelerate my career and dramatically increase my efficiency. I’ve realized how useful spreadsheets are in my professional and personal life, and how much I enjoyed teaching my coworkers and friends about them. I’ve coached top minds in the ways of Google Sheets and Excel and decided I wanted to share the most important aspects of these tools with you.
I know spreadsheets have a reputation for being boring or difficult to use, but I wanted to teach the world that ANYONE can use a spreadsheet like a pro. Join me and enroll in my course to build an incredible spreadsheet skillset that will set you up for success, no matter what your passions are.
4- Master Google Sheets (and see why it’s better than Excel)
Become a master Google Docs user with this course on using Google Spreadsheets. You’ll learn:
- How to use Google Spreadsheets just like you use Microsoft Excel
- 3 amazing tools only available in Google Spreadsheets
- How to write your own scripts and use Google add-ons to get more done
- How to create charts, tables, graphs and format data
This course will give you everything you need to know about Google Spreadsheets.
From the fundamentals to the most advanced features, after taking this class you will be able to use Spreadsheets like a MASTER. Pretty soon, you’ll be using Spreadsheets better than most people can use Excel… and be able to take advantage of the super useful features that only Google Spreadsheets has to offer.
In this course, you will learn all of the following about Google Spreadsheets:
- Learn how to navigate around Spreadsheets
- Learn how to adjust the way data and information are displayed
- Learn how to write formulas quickly and easily with the point-and-click method
- Learn how to create powerful calculations
- Learn how to visually represent your data with charts and graphs
- Learn how to use data tools like sorting, subtotaling, and filtering
- Learn how to automate tasks with time-saving scripts and addons
- Learn Spreadsheets secrets and shortcuts
As bonus material, you will also learn two very incredible, and super valuable, skills:
- how to harvest data from the web
- how to create online forms which allow you to gather data from individuals
As an additional bonus, you can follow along and complete challenges and quizzes as you learn the material. You will also be shown how to find and download free Spreadsheet templates that will allow you to do all kinds of things.
Another great aspect of this course is that, at the end of this class, you will be given a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
This class is guaranteed to teach you Google Spreadsheets. Once enrolled, you will have access to this course for the rest of your life. You will always be able to come back to this class to review material or to learn new material. Try this course for yourself and see how quickly and easily you too can learn to use Google Spreadsheets.
Justin Mares, Google Sheets wizard
- This course is meant for anyone looking to master Google Spreadsheets. You’ll learn why Spreadsheets is more powerful than Excel, and how to do everything in Spreadsheets you can do with Excel (and more).
- Students should not take this course if you are a horse, lack thumbs, or already know how to do advanced things with Spreadsheets like write scripts and use pivot tables.