QUOTIENT function: Returns one number divided by another, without the remainder.
dividend – The number to be divided.
divisor – The number to divide by (cannot equal 0).
QUOTIENT performs a division, but will only return the quotient and not the remainder. To see the full result (quotient and remainder), use the DIVIDE function or the ‘/’ operator.
- SUM: Returns the sum of a series of numbers and/or cells.
- PRODUCT: Returns the result of multiplying a series of numbers together.
- MULTIPLY: Returns the product of two numbers. Equivalent to the `*` operator.
- MINUS: Returns the difference of two numbers. Equivalent to the `-` operator.
- DIVIDE: Returns one number divided by another. Equivalent to the `/` operator.
- ADD: Returns the sum of two numbers. Equivalent to the `+` operator.